Terms & Conditions
Updated on 29 September 2016
Welcome to the website of Power In The Group. Use of this site is governed by the Terms and Conditions set forth. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
The information and materials provided by Power In The Group may be used for educational and informational purposes only and is not be considered medical advice or disease treatment. By using, accessing or downloading materials from this website you agree to follow the terms and provisions as outlined in this legal notice, which apply to all visits to the Power In The Group website, both now and in the future. Power In The Group may at any time revise and update the Terms and Conditions. Please note the Update date at the top of this page. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the most current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this website.
- This Site (PowerInTheGroup.com) is owned and operated by Jampact Business Solutions Incorporated. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, videos, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned by Jampact Business Solutions Incorporated or by the site’s respective third party authors.
- Affiliate Links: Some links to third party products found on PowerInTheGroup.com may be affiliate links. These affiliate links simply mean the vendor has agreed to compensate, in the form of small monetary or other commission payments, Power In The Group for directing customers to them, if purchases are completed.NOTE: The purchase price of all products associated with these links HAS NOT been increased and is either EQUAL TO, or in some cases even less, as if these products were purchased directly from the vendor (without the aid of these affiliate links).
All products recommend to PowerInTheGroup.com visitors, via affiliate links, are products that PowerInTheGroup.com employees use on a regular basis (and you will see in photos, in videos or discussed in blog posts) and have endorsed to be suitable for PowerInTheGroup.com visitors.
Should you purchase any of these products and any experience issues please contact the vendor directly to have your issues attended to.
Affiliate Programs that Power In The Group participates in: (this list is subject to change without notice) - Amazon, Vitamix, iherb.com, Thrive Market
- Comments, Forums and Related: com moderates all visitor comments posted to blog posts, forums and/or any other opportunity visitors have to make posts. We reserve the right to delete posts we deem to be offensive or inappropriate, without notice. We reserve the right to block, or ban, visitors that post offensive or inappropriate messages, without notice. All comments made by visitors on PowerInTheGroup.com are the property of Power In The Group.
- The content contained in this website is for educational and informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon for accuracy or currency. Power In The Group will assert all possible caution about the content provided. However, it is not intended for the content to be relied upon as professional, medical, expert advice or opinions. You should make your own judgment on the applicability of the content to your situation, or seek medical or other advice, opinions and recommendations before acting or omitting to act based on any content found on or through this website.
- Limited Permission to Use Materials.You may read, copy, and distribute materials available on this website for your own NON-COMMERCIAL use. In exchange, you agree not to modify or revise any of the material in any manner, to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices as contained in the original materials, and to give credit to the original author (usually Power In The Group).
- Links to Third Party Sites (excluding affiliate links).This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than Power In The Group (the “Third Party Sites”). Power In The Group is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Power In The Group is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Power In The Group of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Power In The Group is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
- Products and Services: The products and services made available on this website are intended for personal and educational use only and are not a replacement for medical intervention or disease treatment. If you have a medical condition you are advised to seek appropriate medical permission before purchasing products or services from this site.You may not assign, resell, transfer, re-market, or in any way dispose of such products and services without obtaining permission from Power In The Group. Power In The Group holds the right to cancel or modify purchases at our discretion should fraudulent or inappropriate purchase activity be suspected.
Power In The Group holds the right to cancel or modify subscriptions (paid for or complimentary) at our discretion should fraudulent or inappropriate activity be suspected.
Prices and promotions of all products and services are subject to change without notice.
- We welcome third party links to our website. Unless we agree in writing with you otherwise, you agree to comply with our linking policy as follows: (a) any link to our Website must be in plain text and clearly marked “Power In The Group ,”including any registered trademarks (b) the link’s attributes may not present Power In The Group in a false or negative light, or provide misleading or false information about our company, its website or services, (c) the link’s attributes may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored or endorsed by, affiliated with, or associated with Power In The Group, (d) the content of our website may not be replicated, framed or mirrored, (e) the copyright or other notices on this site may not be removed or obscured, (f) none of our trademarks may be used, and (g) we reserve the right to require you to remove the links to our website at any time and in our sole discretion.
- NO WARRANTY.THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, POWER IN THE GROUP EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. POWER IN THE GROUP MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY AND ALL MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. POWER IN THE GROUP SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR HEALTH, DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD AND USE OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.IN NO EVENT SHALL POWER IN THE GROUP OR JAMPACT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INCORPORATED, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF POWER IN THE GROUP HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Power In The Group or Jampact Business Solutions Incorporated, their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions.All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Power In The Group through or in associate with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and are in Power In The Group’s property, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by Power In The Group in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to this site you hereby assign to Power In The Group at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Power In The Group will be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content. Exclusions: Health, Diet, Fitness and Personal Growth strategies developed by subscribers to the online services will be held in complete confidence and are owned in their completeness by the customer.
- Governing Law.All matters relating to your access to or use of the website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, British Columbia and the laws of Canada, notwithstanding conflict of laws principles. You agree and hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Provinces of Alberta and British Columbia with respect to all matters relating to your access to and use of the website.
- Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Trademarks. Power In The Group, Power In The Group.com, 95-5 Wellness Solution and all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of Power In The Group and Jampact Business Solutions Incorporated. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.